Recommended Attribute Points
- Agility - 36
- Spirit - 0
- Strength - 0
- Vitality - All other available points
- Water-Warrior-Ninja (aka Ninja Numba One) This gives you the skills Accuracy, Magic Shield, Reflect, and Stigma as your unique abilities. ★★★★★
Rated five stars as it's the top Ninja build to consider at this point in the game as most all the other 'viable' ones are flawed due to CP potions.
- Water-Ninja-Ninja (aka once upon a time, I was beyond broken) This gives you the skills Accuracy, Magic Shield, Poison Star, and Stigma as your unique abilities. ★★★✩✩
Rated three stars due to only missing reflect and still having stig and other viable skills. Poison star while nerfed due to CP pots may occasionally be useful in non-tournament matches or events such as Guild War or CTF.
- Ninja-Ninja-Ninja (aka Pure Ninja & I must be doing low levels or I'm so dumb) This gives you the skills Poison Star and Counter Kill as your unique abilities. ★✩✩✩✩
Rated one star this is because Poison Star is very situational and Counter Kill is far weaker than reflect. This build is just terrible unless you're doing level 99- tournaments and staying ninja to keep the reincarnations at a minimum.
- Pirate-Water-Ninja (aka I'm da bomber man bobobobomber man) This gives you Accuracy, Bomb, Magic Shield, and Stigma as your unique abilities. ★★★★✩
Rated four stars although this isn't a build that I personally would use, I can see why some would want to use it. Would not recommend for players that are lower BP in their bracket since Bomb is based on your BP vs your opponents.
- Chi recommended for non-kings all stages: Break/Max~HP/Pattack/Immunity
Jiang Hu for non-kings recommendation in order: Break/Imm/Pattack/Break/HP/Imm/Pattack/Break/HP
For kings, you switch the Break for Pstrike in Jiang Hu and Chi. For stage one Jiang it's recommended to go Antibreak or Mdefense since no Pstrike is available.
All other build paths can be found here.
Pros and Cons
- Once they run out of stamina, as long as they have their epic weapons, they still have access to one of their strongest abilities Twilight Dance which does massive damage and cost zero Stamina to use.
- Their weapons have the highest attack in the game.
- One of the worst classes at doing bosses.
- Their Toxic Fog ability & Gaping Wounds has been nerfed due to Detox and Perfection.