Recommended Attribute Points
- Agility - 36
- Spirit - 0
- Strength - 0
- Vitality - All other available points.
- Water-Warrior-Windwalker (aka This is the only competitive Windwalker build) This gives you the skills Accuracy, Magic Shield, Reflect, and Stigma as your unique abilities. ★★★★★
Chi recommended for non-kings all stages: Break/Max~HP/Pattack/Immunity Jiang Hu for non-kings recommendation in order: Break/Imm/Pattack/Break/HP/Imm/Pattack/Break/HP
For kings, you switch the Break for Pstrike in Jiang Hu and Chi. For stage one Jiang it's recommended to go Antibreak or Mdefense since no Pstrike is available.
Rated five stars as it's the only viable Windwalker build to consider.
All other build paths can be found here... Except for Windwalker because TQ did not update it. Just know there's no other really viable reborn path and stick to the one above and you'll do great.
Pros and Cons
- Windwalker is either the best or second best boss killer in the game. It's close between them and a Fist wielding Warrior.
- Can win in points against classes with point builds due to their XP skill dot damage added to their swipe and their skill Revenge Tail.
- Doesn't have stamina issues due to their passive which restores it over time and is always active.
- While in XP skill they can swipe a warrior with backfire on and the backfire will not proc.
- Strong in every way, you won't go wrong with this class.
- Most expensive class in the game to buy with unbound CP.
- Unbound gear is also incredibly hard to find fully upgraded for sale.
- Windwalker skills are some of the most expensive to fix in the game with many levels to them.